The Summer Agricorp program offers youth in the Harambee/Rivewest neighborhoods and beyond an extended summer experience on the farm. This program is open to Harambee/Riverwest youth ages 8-14.
- have a chance to get their hands dirty while being outside in the fresh air;
- connect to a local food source while learning how their food grows;
- taste vegetables and understand why they are nutritious for our bodies;
- harvest, wash, and prepare produce straight from the farm to create healthy, daily snacks;
- plan their own garden bed and watch it grow over the summer;
- have fun while learning with games and activities;
- create their own “products” to showcase at our Farmstand and learn to work the stand;
- experience other learning opportunities and activities such as human values, yoga, breathing/meditation, teamwork; and
- make new friends!!!
The 2021 Summer AgriCorps Schedule:
June 14th – August 13th
Mondays & Wednesdays: 1-3pm
Registration Information Coming Soon!
In the meantime, please fill out our Interest Form at the bottom of the page.
Please fill out this form if you have a child you are interested in enrolling in the program. We will send you an email with more information once our registration opens up! Questions? There’s a spot on the form for that or you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.