Victory Garden Initiative is excited to offer a Youth Day at the Farm that includes a tour of Victory Garden Initiatives Urban Farm, get your hands dirty activities, food system and garden based games, veggie tasting, connecting to the source of your food, and much more.
Join us on our Urban Farm for a fun, hands-on experience!
Youth Day at the Farm is a 6-hour event offered on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Register now for your Youth Day at the Farm. If you would like to register for a private event on a different day (minimum of 10 youth), please contact Beverly via phone at 414-431-0888 or email at email@example.com.
- $8.00 per Youth
- Adults are free (they will be helping during the program).
What to Bring:
YEP Participation Waiver PhotoRelease.pdf
- A signed waiver form for each participants. Please see the following link.
- A filled reusable water bottle. We encourage environmental and sustainable practices at all of our events so please bring a refillable water bottle.
- We will provide gloves and tools.
- Dress for the weather and prepare to get dirty.
Full payment must be received prior to your Youth Day at the Farm. Registration is not complete until full payment has been received.
- To pay securely online, please access this page: http://www.victorygardeninitiative.org/pay_pal_payments
- You may also send a check for to 1845 N Farwell Ave., Suite 100, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- In order to receive a full refund for any registration, cancellations must be at least two (2) weeks prior to the event date.
- Cancellations received less than two (2) weeks and more than one (1) week before the event date will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received less than one (1) week from the event date will receive no refund or credit.
If you wish to reschedule your reservation, you must notify Beverly via phone or email at least two (2) weeks prior to the start of your scheduled event day. Rescheduling requests received after the two-week window will not be accepted.
A Youth Day at the Farm may be cancelled by Victory Garden Initiative if it does not meet the minimum attendance threshold. In the event that fewer youth register than is required, Victory Garden Initiative will notify the youth leader of this situation no later than five (5) business days before the event day and offer alternate day or refund.