Victory Garden Initiative is excited to offer Scouts a farm experience that includes a tour of Victory Garden Initiatives Urban Farm, get your hands dirty activities, food system and garden based games, veggie tasting and much more. Scouts will connect to the source of their food while meeting partial badge requirements such as Gardening, Sustainability, Gardener, and many more.
Join us on our Urban Farm for a fun, hands-on experience!
Scout Farm Days are 4-hour workshops offered on Saturdays. Register now for your Scout Farm Day. If you would like to register for a private event on a different day (minimum of 10 Scouts), please contact Beverly via phone at 414-431-0888 or email at email@example.com.
- $5.00 per Scout
- Adults are free (they will be helping during the program).
What to Bring:
YEP Participation Waiver PhotoRelease.pdf
- A signed waiver form for each participants. Please see the following link.
- A filled reusable water bottle. We encourage environmental and sustainable practices at all of our events so please bring a refillable water bottle.
- We will provide gloves and tools.
- Dress for the weather and prepare to get dirty.
Full payment must be received prior to your Scout Day. Registration is not complete until full payment has been received.
- To pay securely online, please access this page: http://www.victorygardeninitiative.org/pay_pal_payments
- You may also send a check for to 1845 N Farwell Ave., Suite 100, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- In order to receive a full refund for any registration, cancellations must be at least two (2) weeks prior to the event date.
- Cancellations received less than two (2) weeks and more than one (1) week before the event date will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received less than one (1) week from the event date will receive no refund or credit.
If you wish to reschedule your reservation, you must notify Beverly via phone or email at least two (2) weeks prior to the start of your scheduled Scout Day. Rescheduling requests received after the two-week window will not be accepted.
A Scout Day may be cancelled by Victory Garden Initiative if it does not meet the minimum attendance threshold. In the event that fewer Scouts register than is required, Victory Garden Initiative will notify the Scout leader of this situation no later than five (5) business days before the Scout day and offer alternate day or refund.